The following groups are free, and open to any adult who could benefit from the support and education they provide.
- Meets the 2nd Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- For bereaved parents who have lost a child of any age.
- Meeting location: 817 N 8th St., Sheboygan WI (Open Door program location) Click here for a map.
Suicide Loss Support Group
- This support group currently does not have any scheduled meeting times. For more information, please call our office at (920) 458-3951.
Health and Hope Support Group
- For adults who have been formally diagnosed with a depressive disorder
- Meets once a week for six weeks at various times throughout the year - please call us to be put on our wait list.
- Participants must be receiving professional care and have approval from that provider in order to participate.
- The group is facilitated by a volunteer mental health professional.
For additional information about these support groups as well as other groups that meet in Sheboygan County, contact Mental Health America.