Annual Report & Funding Info
Mental Health America is a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization that relies on contributions from multiple sources that include: community businesses, individuals, families, foundations, local United Funds, our local United Way, and our rockstar volunteers. By law, all donations are tax deductible! We are grateful. Click on our annual report(s), below, to see the breakdown and learn about all the cool and important services we are able to provide with help from our generous donors (like YOU)!
- United Way of Sheboygan County
- Private Individuals/Family Donors
- Private Foundations
- Local Businesses
- City of Sheboygan - CDBG Funds
- Special Events (i.e. There is Hope Walk)
- Oostburg Area United Fund
- Greater Random Lake/Adell United Fund
- Cedar Grove United Fund
- Sheboygan County Health & Human Services
If you are interested in donating to MHA. Learn more here. Join countless other Mental Health Champions in our community!
If you would like a copy of our most recent audited financials (2014), please contact Kate Baer, executive director at email@example.com or by calling (920) 458-3951.
Thank you for your support. We couldn't have the positive impacts we do without you! We are grateful.